Welcome!!

I am on a personal mission to lose 25pds in six months. I hope that this diary will motivate and help you in your weight loss journey. Please feel free to join me on my journey and read all about my plans and progress. Let the journey begin!

Weight

Day 1 of Power 90 177lbs Day 1 Of P90X 164lbs

My Plan and Goals 9:42 AM

When you are facing any kind of challenge in life you have to have a plan.  Weight loss definitely is a challenge for some people.  My plan is to not yo-yo diet, which I had done for years.  I want to change my lifestyle and get healthy again. 

I quit smoking back in October.  I am doing really good.  I don't even think about cigarettes.  I am just focused on getting healthy.  I am really proud of my self because I have quit smoking at least ten times in the past, and have always started again.  This time feels much different.  I have replaced bad habits with new ones and like I said I really want to live
a healthy life, I'm almost thirty so it's time to really do it this time. 

The plan is to do Power 90 at Home Boot Camp by Tony Horton.  It is a 90 day program.
When April comes around I want to start P90X by Tony Horton.  I tried P90X last year and did not complete it because I was not in good enough physical condition.  You may not be aware of what P90X is.
It is an extreme home work out program that gets you totally ripped in 90days.  It is better to have completed other programs like Power 90 first.  When the starting of July comes around my goal is to be a P90X grad!  I hope to be down 25 pounds, and a size 7 or 5.  I can't wait to get into my old jeans and skirts again!

I am not going to diet.  I am going to follow the blood type diet.  According to my blood type I should cut out gluten completely.  Gluten actually makes blood type O's put on fat instead of burning fat.  There are also some other foods that I need to avoid.  The Blood Type diet is a way of life, not just for weight loss.  By eating proper foods for my blood type I can have a healthy life in general, which is exactly what I am striving for.

I will keep track of everything that goes into my mouth, by keeping a food journal.  I have all the vitamins, protein power and recovery drink to help me with my energy levels and help my muscles recover faster.
Well that is my plan let's see how I do.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment