Welcome!!

I am on a personal mission to lose 25pds in six months. I hope that this diary will motivate and help you in your weight loss journey. Please feel free to join me on my journey and read all about my plans and progress. Let the journey begin!

Weight

Day 1 of Power 90 177lbs Day 1 Of P90X 164lbs

Day 1 P90X 3:58 PM

Well I have completed Power 90.  I've lost 15 pounds!  I feel great! 

It took me about a month and a half to really get into the program and get seriouse.  I was sick for a couple weeks.  I know that if I got seriouse right at the starting, I would of lost more weight, but that's alright because now I have all the tools I need and can focus on P90X.

I stay motivated daily by watching a show called X-Weighted.  It is a bout people the same as me, getting healthy over the course of six months.  I love it and have learned a lot from it. 

I have cut out gluten for three weeks now.  There are a lot of substitutes, so I really do not miss it at all. 
I have been eating a lot of meat, rice, vegies and fruit.  I love it. I feel full and satisfied all day.  There are somedays that I crave chips or a chocolate bar.  I do give into that temptation, and start fresh the next day.  The really good thing is that when I have a craving I do not binge anymore.  I just have a little bit and feel satisfied.  I feels amazing to finally have some control over food!  The food diary was the missing link in the past.  It has kept me accountable, and watching everything that goes into my mouth.  It is a must for weight loss and I think that at the end of my journey I will still keep a food journal.  It will keep me on track. The last thing I want is to go back to my old ways and gain back everything I worked so hard to lose. 

Ok, so today I started P90X.  I chose the lean program, so my first work out was core synergistics.
When I did P90x last year, I honestly hated core synergistics.  It was so hard and I hated all the rolling on the floor.  Actually I hated it all. 

I am happy to say that today I LOVE CORE SYNERGISTICS!  I was amazed with how my body moved this time and the moves that were really hard last year were still hard, but I could actually do them!  Last year they were so hard that I gave up and felt discouraged. 
This time around I have a post work out drink that is full of the stuff my body needs to recover well from the stress it just went through.  I can't wait to complete cardio x tomorrow. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment