Welcome!!

I am on a personal mission to lose 25pds in six months. I hope that this diary will motivate and help you in your weight loss journey. Please feel free to join me on my journey and read all about my plans and progress. Let the journey begin!

Weight

Day 1 of Power 90 177lbs Day 1 Of P90X 164lbs

About Me 9:11 AM

For about ten years of my life I was very close to a very influential person.  He is a personal trainer and a body builder.  Over the ten years, I learned many different types of diets and exercise.  Everyday I learned something about weight loss and gaining muscle.  I felt great and was in awesome shape.

When my husband and I found out that I was pregnant, I was a smoker at the time (struggled with smoking for years) I decided to quit for my health and our baby.   During my pregnancy I gained 100pds.  I know that the reason why I gained so much was because of replacing cigarettes with food.
I exercised and did a lot of yoga through out my pregnancy, but still gained a lot. At the moment I knew that "what I put in my mouth" had a direct impact on my body.  I knew that for years, but didn't know it for a reality in my life.

After having my beautiful baby girl I weight 200pds!  I was devastated, but motivated to quickly get it off.
For the past two years I have struggled with my weight loss and have not really gotten anywhere.

I wanted to start this blog to help me stay motivated and finally lose 50pds for real this time.  I want to help and encourage others, because I know that I am not the only one out there struggling to loss weight. 

So here I go and I hope you will join me.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment